www.asogdemolay.cjb.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.asogdemolay.cjb.net

asogdemolay interactive forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Dear BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jolanborromeo

Number of posts : 1
Name / Position: : jolanborromeo/juniorcouncilor
Chapter / Location: : Mt.Asog chapter/iriga city
Registration date : 2008-02-28

My Dear BROTHERS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Dear BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!   My Dear BROTHERS!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:05 pm

We are indeed facing a big catastrophe in our chapter.. but instead of blaming the three lights or anyone else we must help our chapter to rise rather than blaming and pointing your hands to other brethren plss help not complain........ we are one and we live to the 7 cardinal virtues that we vouch and kneel we know what we know,, and we know our obligation indeed now.. So plss not blame the lights.. we talk it to a proper matter in our lodge in our chapter room we make this formal.!!!!!

_JOLAN BORROMEO_
Appointed JUNIOR COUNCILOR.
Back to top Go down
CHI

PostSubject: AMO Man..   My Dear BROTHERS!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:03 pm

Time and again, whenever the chapter encounter problems, it is somewhat an SOP for the brods to primarily blame the 3 lights for not functioning well. It seems that as if the whole chapter solely depends on the capacity and eagerness of the 3 lights for it to succeed when in fact we all know that the help and cooperation of all the members of the chapter is very much vital for the whole chapter's life cycle.So, it is only just for us to lend a hand to our elected brothers in time of need.Specially in this forthcoming BIG event that is going to happen this sunday,may I suggest that we all take part in this activity and not waste time pointing fingers on who to blame.My brethrens, let us all make DeMOLAY proud...Good Luck to all brods and GOD Bless!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ImaXion

Number of posts : 3
Name / Position: : Wilson Talento
Chapter / Location: : Mt. Asog Chapter / Iriga City
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My Dear BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!   My Dear BROTHERS!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm

i agree.. mahirap talagang iraise ang isang organization kpag walang cooperation ng members.. walang magagawa ang pag blame sa lights kung bakit nagkakaroon ng ganyang problems.. kasi for sure, ginagawa nman nila ang best nila.. so kelangan lng ng cooperation.. im sorry na hindi ako nakakatulong kasi i live in qc, kaya i hope na mabuhay tong forum na to.. i this way lng cguro ako makakatulong..

Godbless brothers.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dear BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!   My Dear BROTHERS!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dear BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1